Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Tammie Posted: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 9:25:28 AM(UTC)
Thank you for using ezW2Correction.

Boxes 1 through 20. For the items you are changing, enter under “Previously reported” the amount reported on the original Form W-2. Enter under “Correct information” the correct amount. Do not make an entry in any of these boxes unless you are making a change. If you do not enter the correct amount for one field, ezW2Correction software will leave that field blank when printing form.

If you still have questions, please let us know

1. which field you need to correct? (ie: box 1)

2. The previous value?

3. The corrected value?

We are glad to assist you.
If you have further questions, please contact us directly at services@halfpricesoft.com

Small business payroll & tax software solution
Guest Posted: Monday, August 7, 2017 9:08:07 AM(UTC)
To whom it may concern:

I am currently trying to do a W2-c amendment and when I input the data in and print the data disappears even after I save the W2-c

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2020, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.026 seconds.