logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Tammie Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 12:05:41 PM(UTC)

Thank you for contacting us. You can find the detailed information in this guide
http://www.halfpricesoft...t-account-management.asp

Immediate Destination Routing number: Typically your bank's ABA/Routing Number (9 digits)

Immediate Origin Number This is the company ID assigned by your bank. Typically your Fed ID (oftern with a leading "1"), an account number, or ABA Number. Not sure, Try 1 + Fed ID. The maximum length is 10-digit.

Above is the standard set up for most US banks. Usually when you enable the ACH payment feature with your account, your bank will give you the detailed document. You can also contact your bank for ACH file format document. (Note: For ACH payment questions, please contact your bank business support team. The front desk may not be able to help you.)

Please feel free to contact us if you still have any questions.
Tammie
Small business payroll & tax software solution
http://www.halfpricesoft.com
Guest Posted: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 10:50:47 AM(UTC)

Using "ACH file for Direct Deposit Software", On Account Settings, what bank info is "Immediate Destination Routing Number" and what bank info is "Immediate Origin Number". I guess under Company and Bank portion, that is all my personal banking information, correct? Also, when I am having my personal bank do the ACH transaction and draw the funds from another bank institution to have deposited in my personal bank account, would that be "debit" or "credit".