Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Tammie Posted: Monday, April 15, 2019 9:07:12 AM(UTC)
Yes, you can use ezW2correction 2018, the latest version. Please feel free to test drive it if you have not installed.

- ezW2Correction can prints your 2016, 2017, 2018 W2C forms on white paper, SSA approved.

- ezW2Correction can support multiple accounts. You can add one account for each year.

ezW2Correction download

Quick Start Guide

How to Correct an Employee's Name and/or SSN on W-2 Tax Form

How to manage multiple accounts
If you have further questions, please contact us directly at services@halfpricesoft.com

Small business payroll & tax software solution
Guest Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 10:00:35 AM(UTC)
Hello Support Team,

We need to change SSN for one of our employee and the W-2 has already been issued. This has to be done for 2016, 2017 and 2018. Please let us know if your service/software can help us to do this. If yes, please let us know how.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2020, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.035 seconds.