Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Casey Posted: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 5:45:05 PM(UTC)
To correct the amount, you need to enter both previous amount and correction amount. If you still have questions, please give us more details:

1. Which do you need to correct?
2. The previous amount
3. The new amount

You can also learn more from this article

How to fill in and print W-2C tax form

Thank you.

small business payroll & tax software solution
Guest Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2015 8:52:17 AM(UTC)
I showed both the previous amount and the corrected amount for Social Security Tax and Medicare Tax; but neither showed up on the print preview screen or the printed copy.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2020, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.024 seconds.