Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



New Topic Post Reply
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 10:02:26 AM(UTC)

Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/27/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,413
Location: US

I don’t see away to put in the housing allowance for a Pastor therefore when the 941 is calculated – the wages are too high.

Please advise.

#2 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 10:05:21 AM(UTC)

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 3/18/2014(UTC)
Posts: 972


- If you have already deposited taxes or you have filed 2019 monthly or quarterly tax forms, just leave the previous checks as it is. Your employee will get the tax refund when he file 2019 tax return next year.

- If you have NOT deposited any tax payment to federal, state and local offices, and you have not filed any tax reports, here are the steps:

1. Backup data
You can also print all the previous checks on white paper to have a copy


2. Remove the wrong checks

3. Recreate the checks and issue the employee a check for the net payment difference with a MISC checks.
If you have further questions, please contact us directly at services@halfpricesoft.com

Small business payroll & tax software solution
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
New Topic Post Reply
Forum Jump  
You can post new topics in this forum.
You can reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2020, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.051 seconds.