Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



New Topic Post Reply
#1 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 8:45:38 AM(UTC)

Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/27/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,327
Location: US

I would like to purchase a product that can help me correct an already corrected W3 and pertaining W2s. Example: I incorrectly filed W3c and W2c forms for tax year 2014. Currently, the BSO only allows for me to go as far back as 2015. I called the BSO services line and they cannot help fix it because the issues with my incorrectly filed W2c and W3c are with the withholding sections.
#2 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 9:36:47 AM(UTC)

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 3/18/2014(UTC)
Posts: 884

Thank you for contacting us. ezW2Correction can help you file W2C and W3C for last 10 years.

Please feel free to download the free DEMO version to test drive with no obligation before you purchase it. The demo version will print TRIAL images on forms. If you like our software, you can purchase the license to remove it. All your data will remain.

We have added the link below for your convenience if you haven't already purchased your software.

Free Download Link

Quick Start Guide

Purchase link
If you have further questions, please contact us directly at services@halfpricesoft.com

Small business payroll & tax software solution
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this topic
New Topic Post Reply
Forum Jump  
You can post new topics in this forum.
You can reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2020, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.072 seconds.