Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



New Topic Post Reply
#1 Posted : Friday, October 4, 2019 1:45:23 PM(UTC)

Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/27/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,281
Location: US

How do I tax override a pay monthly. When I input the monthly $ amount the year to date is incorrect and the net check is incorrect. the year to date does not reflect the 52 weeks only 50 to get the correct monthly figure how do I override to make it correct. We give a higher tax bracket to this person can not use current calculation that you give the deductions came out correct but the net pay was wrong when I imputed the tax figures.
#2 Posted : Friday, October 4, 2019 2:14:11 PM(UTC)

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 3/18/2014(UTC)
Posts: 838

1. If you start ezPaycheck in mid year, please follow this guide to enter the YTD data. You will see the YTD updated when you add a new check.

How to switch to ezPaycheck in mid-year by entering YTD data manually

2. If you need to enter the taxes manually, please view this guide

Thank you.
If you have further questions, please contact us directly at services@halfpricesoft.com

Small business payroll & tax software solution
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
New Topic Post Reply
Forum Jump  
You can post new topics in this forum.
You can reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2020, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.050 seconds.