Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Post a reply

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Casey Posted: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 9:24:22 AM(UTC)
Customer Hannah asked:
My question is regarding ez PayCheck Payroll. I was informed by the county where I live that some of my employees owe child support and we need to deduct it from their paychecks, but they rarely work for us and don't make enough each month to even meet the child support payment amount. The county said if this was the case, we just deduct 50% of their monthly income. How do I do this with the software?

Answer from support team:
Thank you for using ezPaycheck payroll software. ezPaycheck is very flexible and you add 50% customized deduction easily. Please refer to this article.

How to add a new payroll deduction and withhold it from each paycheck automatically

Please feel free to contact us if you still have questions.

small business payroll & tax software solution

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2020, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.046 seconds.