Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thank you for using ezAccounting software. Here are the answers to your questions:

#1. When you calculation taxes manually, you can round it to dollar. However when you calculate taxes with payroll software, the amount should be accurate to $0.01.

#2. With ezAccounting, you cannot edit a paycheck once it is saved because the editing may messed the tax calculation. If you added a wrong paycheck, here are the steps:

-1. As a precaution, backup ezAccounting database first

-2. Delete the wrong paycheck from list

-3. Add a new check. You can re-use the same check number.

Please feel free to contact us again if you still have any questions.

Thank you.

Casey

Casey
Please feel free to contact us directly  if you need assistance
Small Business Payroll & Tax Software Solution
https://www.halfpricesoft.com 
I am switching over form Halfprice EZpayroll, and is start from scratch, I have entered my first month, and would like to edit Federal Withholdings on one employee. The Employee pays by cash and I enters the payments she paid so I am operating directing in Payroll Input.

I have detected a few payroll errors and would like to edit them. For example, 10% of Income was withheld for this employee federal withholding. However, the computer computed less than what was withheld. The Employer
withheld $129, and the computer $126.75. It such a small amount until I had decided to not bother with it, and have the employee pay the difference, but I decided against that because it does not look professional.
Beside, I don't want to be bothered with this problem as I move forward.

I tried in vain to resolve it, but to no avail. I have researched and did the following:

I clicked on the round globe and it states: "you can add/edit/hide the deduction items by clicking: company settings > Deduction" This is where I get confused, I can't find anything that say "company settings > deduction"

I see Company>Payroll/Employee>deduction Setup, but that's not want I want. I have already completed setup.

I also see, Company>Company Setting when I open "Company" box, Company Setting in in there to the left, but when I click on it nothing happens

Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.