Post a reply
 Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Dear valued customer,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your software. The MICR lines can not be altered as they are created by the US bank guidelines.

We have three types of check printing software: ezCheckPrinting Business software, ezPaycheck and ezCheckPersonal, the wallet size check writer.

The MICR line format for US business and payroll check is: 'CHECK #, THE ROUTING AND THE ACCOUNT NUMBER", and standard business check size is 8-1/2" X 3-1/2

The MICR line format for US personal check is: "ROUTING, ACCOUNT NUMBER AND CHECK #", and the standard personal check size is 6" X 2-3/4.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Thanks,

If you have further questions, please contact us directly at services@halfpricesoft.com
Small business payroll & tax software solution
http://www.halfpricesoft.com 
Hi,

I download the check. printing software for MAC and have an issue I can't sort out.

So I have business checks that print the MICR line in a personal check format. What I mean by this is it prints the routing number then the account number and then the check number on the MICR line and should be printer on full width 8X10 paper. I don't seem to have a way to match to MICR line on the check to the actual checks I have from the bank in the software. I did try downloading the alternate personal version of the software for MAC and that can print the MICR line correctly BUT it prints personal size checks not business size checks.

I am looking to know if there are settings that I am not seeing that allow me to fix this.

Thank you,

Joshua