• Guest Topic Starter
2014-07-01T18:42:18Z
I have several duplicate accounts there for the same bank account. I also have many backup accounts on list. very confused. I just want to keep one account there.

I know how to delete account. However, I wrote checks from many accounts before. How can I merge the data before I delete accounts?

Thanks,

Rick
Tammie
2014-07-02T16:20:38Z
Dear Rick,

Thank you for your question. We have added the steps below for your convenience regarding this issue. Please let us know if you have additional questions.

1. make a backup of this folder. In case you did something wrong, you can always have your original data.

C:/Users/Public/Documents/Halfpricesoft/ezCheckPrinting

2. Delete the accounts that do not have important data. For example: backup database file

3. Use ezCheckPrinting export and import function to merge data from the account you wrote checks before. For example: you have account 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 for the same bank. You will use account 1 for the working folder in the future. You can export check data from account to.csv file. You can click the top menu, Import/Export to access this feature. Import the data from the csv file into account- review the checks. You can edit and delete checks if needed.Then repeat the above steps for additional accounts.

If you have further questions, please contact us directly at services@halfpricesoft.com
Small business payroll & tax software solution
http://www.halfpricesoft.com