• Guest Topic Starter
2018-10-12T13:27:57Z
I have downloaded the trial and I am very impressed with the ease of use for a novice like myself.

I own a small business (radio station) and I have a question.

We sell commercials, and the scheduling program also handles our billing to clients.

For purposes of EZAccounting software, all I need to do is record the daily total deposit amount in one lump sum.

(it's broken down by client elsewhere).

I'm thinking that I do this as payment for non-invoice sale, but I'm not sure how to list it. (customer) orjust put our company name as the 'customer'.

Basically, I need to enter the deposit to put a credit on our checking accounts so i can write checks against it and maintain our balance

Am I thinking correctly on this or is there elsewhere in the software I should go to record a "daily deposit" into our bank account.

Sincerely
Tammie
2018-10-12T13:44:14Z
Thank you for testing our software. Here are the answers.

1. How to record the daily total deposit amount in one lump sum

- You can add a general customer with special name (ie: "Subscribed Clients", or "Monthly Pay Clients" or others.)

- Then you can use the non-invoice sale feature to record the payments.

2. Record a "daily deposit"

- Each time you add a non-invoice sale (or invoice payment), you can specify one account (ie: check account, cash account) as the deposit account. ezAccounting will record the deposit.

- If you receive the cash payment, and you need to record the cash transactions after you deposit cash to your bank account, you can click the ezAccounting top menu "Banking/Checks/Accounts", then the sub menu "Add transfer". Learn more here

How to Record Cash Transactions
http://www.halfpricesoft...ing/cash-transaction.asp 

Please feel free to contact us if you still have any questions.
If you have further questions, please contact us directly at services@halfpricesoft.com
Small business payroll & tax software solution
http://www.halfpricesoft.com