• Guest Topic Starter
2020-06-23T18:22:01Z
Hi Helpdesk

I have big problem for running my payroll on the EZPaycheck software. Like I accidentally delete my clients and have no backup. so I have manually add employee w-4 for each one, When I added w-4 for my client then it run very differently in report. it seems they took Federal holding and State holding more than before, even they have the same claim situation. I don't know how to explain to my client. is that anyone can help me for this please. Do I do anything incorrect in EZpayroll set up or ...
Tammie
2020-06-23T18:38:03Z
1. Please make sure you used the same pay period. It is the most possible reason.

2. Or if you can send the database file and paystubs, we are glad to check this issue here.

Followings are the steps to send the database file to us.

1) Backup your current data to a folder you can access easily (ie: c:/temp) by clicking ezPaycheck top menu "Company->Back up current company".

2) Reply this message and attach the .mdb backup file to us.

3) Please specify the employee name or check number.

4) Please also send us 2 or 3 paystubs for this employees.

5) Please also send us a separate email to inform us that you have sent the database file in case the first message goes to JUNK folder.

We will check this issue as soon as possible.

If you have further questions, please contact us directly at services@halfpricesoft.com
Small business payroll & tax software solution
http://www.halfpricesoft.com