• Guest Topic Starter
2023-01-18T12:35:16Z
Hello,
I've been using your software since Sept of 2022.
Unfortunately it has several issues that I cannot seem to find a work around for.
I wanted to share my feedback with you in hopes that these things can be fixed.

1. I cannot write more than one check for a person for a pay end date. For example, we pay bonuses on a separate check. I have to change the pay end date in order write an additional check. If I change the pay end date to a date prior to the previous end date, I get an error that totals may not be calculated correctly.
2. We have both W-2 employees and 1099 contractors. Some employees are also contractors. When I try to run a report for the 1099 contractors (which are on a different company and bank account), the report includes income for the W-2 employees as well.
3. There is no way to edit a check amount. I have to "delete" it and it disappears from the list and therefore skips that check number.
4. There is no way to make a correction for a ssn number. Other software does allow this. Yours should too.

So, while the software works well for some things, it does not do what I need it to do.

Thank you!
Tammie
2023-01-21T17:34:04Z
If an employee is paid as both W2 employee and 1099 contractors, please add this employee to both accounts.

For W2 account, print W2 paychecks for employees only.

For 1099 account, print 1099 paychecks for contractors only.

Please try it.

If you have further questions, please contact us directly at services@halfpricesoft.com
Small business payroll & tax software solution
http://www.halfpricesoft.com