• Guest Topic Starter
2023-06-05T12:25:09Z
Questions:

#1 I have one employee that has worked for me for 10 years. He has monthly pay checks for

each of the five months of this 2023 year. I don't see how ezp can calculated this quarters'

(A) OH withoholding (B) Ohio Unemployment (C) IRS 941 (D) maybe 941 Federal Unelployment

The YTD look like totals only, not individual period paychecks. how is the individual detail entered?

#2 He also has two pay rates, on for cleaning, and one for construction/skilled work. IT DOES APPEAR THIS

CAN EASILY BE HANDLED BY ESP.

#3 Even though I have small payrolls, I normally pay IRS, OH UNEMP, OH W/H on the same day as check runs.

So that is 3 x times 12 months 36 "payments' plus 1 or 2 to OH WORKMEN's Comp.

I only see ach for IRS, how are the others handled?

#4 I have an existing supply of preprint checks for Quick Books, I would like to use these and maintain number continuity.

I don't see how EZP prints to existing QB preprinted check stock.

#5 Is there samples of PAYROLL Reports to be manually entered into QB Enterprise 2021?

Regards,
Tammie
2023-06-05T12:43:33Z
Dear valued customer,

See our responses with your questions below
#1 I have one employee that has worked for me for 10 years. He has monthly pay checks for

each of the five months of this 2023 year. I don't see how ezp can calculated this quarters'

(A) OH withoholding (B) Ohio Unemployment (C) IRS 941 (D) maybe 941 Federal Unelployment

The YTD look like totals only, not individual period paychecks. how is the individual detail entered?

#2 He also has two pay rates, on for cleaning, and one for construction/skilled work. IT DOES APPEAR THIS

CAN EASILY BE HANDLED BY ESP.

#3 Even though I have small payrolls, I normally pay IRS, OH UNEMP, OH W/H on the same day as check runs.

So that is 3 x times 12 months 36 "payments' plus 1 or 2 to OH WORKMEN's Comp.

I only see ach for IRS, how are the others handled?

#4 I have an existing supply of preprint checks for Quick Books, I would like to use these and maintain number continuity.

I don't see how EZP prints to existing QB preprinted check stock.

#5 Is there samples of PAYROLL Reports to be manually entered into QB Enterprise 2021?

If you have further questions, please contact us directly at services@halfpricesoft.com
Small business payroll & tax software solution
http://www.halfpricesoft.com